All the information you need to start a circle is in our FAQ article: How do I start a circle and/or register to the map? --here you will find detailed information about registration and creating your Circle pages.
Starting a circle means that you will host and facilitate a women's circle in your area, which will be registered to our global map. Your circle will provide a space for women in your community to come together, healing and learning around a united intention every month. This is a wonderful growth experience, for yourself as a leader and for everyone in the circle as a monthly call to upgrade.
The free movement for facilitators includes:
- Free account to find, join, and start a circle.
- Wisdom and personal growth tools every new and full moon.
- Sister Circle Guidebook—your how-to guide and template for facilitating a Sister Circle (includes the written Heart Meditation)
- Worldwide map with global circles.
- Global Sisterhood’s Facebook community—a sanctuary for authentic sharing and support.
- New moon ritual worksheet to reset and align yourself with your monthly intentions.
- Monthly new moon theme to unify our Global Sisterhood.
- Archived Theme Guides and Wisdom
- Free global synchronized events such as International Women's Day
If you wish to go deeper, you can sign up for HerCIRCLE, our next step in making all of our resources sustainably available. From all the research we’ve done through providing free resources for women to guide 10,000+ Sister Circles in over 90 countries for the past 4 years, we know it’s time to take it to the next level! When you sign up for HerCIRCLE, you get:
- Theme Map—To help you find your wisdom around the monthly theme so that you can teach and lead from a place of embodiment and authenticity.
- New Moon Group Ritual—an easy to follow guide to lead women through an empowering, transformational experience related to the month’s theme.
- Practical Exercise—clear action steps to support women in reaching their goals and be held lovingly accountable in sisterhood.
- Global Sisterhood Toolkit—everything you need to market, sustain and grow your circles, including social media tips and tricks, how to integrate women's circles into your business, an editable flyer, and MUCH more!
- Global Sisterhood’s official heart meditation—a monthly recording that you play in your circle to help women connect with themselves and the global movement.
- Monthly Theme Guide—The monthly new moon packet has all of the content that you need to facilitate each circle. It contains manifesting visualizations, teaching prompts, engaging questions, and an astrological forecast to help you stay ahead of the curve.
- Private Facilitator Facebook community with Facebook Lives, juicy tips, and access to the Global Sisterhood team (which you get for free, because you are grandfathered in!)
- Discount on Global Sisterhood Events—30% discount on all Global Sisterhood events.
Either way, starting a circle means that you are answering the call in your heart to hold space for other women, to say yes to transformation, and to link up with the many sister circles who meet all around the globe every New Moon under these unified intentions.
Let us know if you have any questions at [email protected] <3